- The Canadian Studies Center (CSC) has been a powerful link between students, educators, lawmakers, and everyone interested in Canada-U.S. relations, since 1958.
- The Center co-sponsors the annual CN Forum; a policy-based discussion focused on key international issues relating to Canada and the U.S.
- Students have the option of achieving a specialization in Canadian Studies through an 18 credit undergraduate program.
- The CSC hosts the student-led Canadian Studies Student Organization (CSSO), whose goal is to bring students from around the world together and advance the growing relationship between the U.S. and Canada.
- The Center is composed of over 70 core faculty, graduate students from over 30 departments, MSU Library and Museum staff, and K-12 educators.
- In conjunction with the Office of Study Abroad, CSC offers programs in Canada every year.