MSU Canadian Studies Student Organization (CSSO) is a student led initiative based from the Canadian Studies Center at Michigan State University. The goal of this organization is to bring students together, both Canadian and otherwise, to foster a growing relationship between the United States and Canada.
- September 9: First Canada Club meeting of the year!
- September 26: Study Abroad Fair
- October 14: Observance of Canadian Thanksgiving
- October 16: Foreign Trade Days Cocktail Reception
- November 13: Global Festival at the Breslin Student Events Center
Activites During 2013-2014:
- January 23: Global Supply Chain Management: Leveraging Processes, Measurements, & Tools for Strategic Corporate Advantage - Book Launch
CSSO has also formed a student led Facebook group. The Facebook group helps those who are interested in Canadian Studies keep informed on discussions and activities sponsored by the Center. It also serves as a social network venue for members of the student group, alumni, and university faculty. For more details about the group activities and upcoming events, visit the MSU Canadian Studies Student Organization (/https://www.facebook.com/groups/52824947182/)on Facebook.
If you would like to learn more about the CSSO, you can call the Canadian Studies Center at (517) 353-9349 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org